Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Great tools

Over the past couple of months I have been stock piling craft supplies (as if I didn't have enough lol). I also have been stocking up on books. One useful book I found was this one. When I decided to start embroidering again I made a trip to Ginger's here in Austin. I found some great iron on transfers that were more modern and hip by Sublime Stitching. Ginger suggested I also pick up this stitch book by Coats & Clark. It was only $3 and has proven a wealth of knowledge.

I studied and practiced a couple of the new stitches (well, new to me at least). I highly recommend this for all beginners and recommend picking up some sublime iron on transfers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

i must get this. i'm dying to learn how to emborider!

9/06/2006 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker