Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sewcial Butterfly Logo Stitched

I've had this logo in my head for some time now for Sewcial Butterfly. Just a simply butterfly made out of the letters S&B. I was getting rather frustrated because it's taken me some time to not only learn illustrator, I also have to find the time to practice and master before I can start to design. With that obstacle I decided to be resourceful.
I took out my sketchbook and tracing paper. With my transfer marker made an iron on pattern and decided to embroider the thing. The finished product is much more elaborate than I expected. The first attempt was not nearly as pretty. (no photos of try 1).
I am quite pleased how this turned out. I will be working on making it into a Blog Banner. I just hope that too turns out unexpectedly well. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

it's fantastic! nice work.

9/07/2006 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker