Sunday, January 06, 2008

Flattered but still no permission


I decided to google "Sewcial Butterfly" to see where in cyberspace my site shows up. One of the links I clicked on I found this. That is my logo and my banner that Jolleen made for me. I am very much flattered that this person found an interest in my & Jolleen's work but she never came to me to ask permission to use it for her banner.

Am I over reacting? Should I be upset?

*update 01/06/20008

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!


I just checked and as of right now she has removed the banner. YAY! Thanks everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

No, you should be upset, so many people out there steal stuff, it was so annoying when I had my site, including stealing bandwidth was super annoying. I mean why not ask you to use the banner, besides what is very strange is doesn't she want her own original banner? Weird huh? Well, try to contact her and see what happens, maybe? Good luck.

1/06/2008 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be upset too. She probably didn't know any better, sometimes people aren't aware of what is proper on the net. I wouldn't call it stealing. It is a pretty sweet banner, I'd use it too!

1/06/2008 3:54 PM  
Blogger THE MODERN DAD said...

WTF! I'd send a cease and desist letter pronto. THat is YOUR brand that she is misrepresenting.

1/20/2008 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker