Sunday, February 18, 2007

Great Minds Swap Alike

I received my last swap for Jan/Feb. It was a newbie swap for stationary, note cards, post cards, etc. We had a list to choose from and we choose 3 to send. I received my packages this week. I was so happy to open them.

I opened the package Mandy sent from Canada. She sent THE cutest note cards. they look like little windows with green shutters and you can see a little note hanging in the window. Too cute. I fell in love with the crane note pad she included. I couldn't wait to open the next package that Danni sent me.

I opened it and
it was all wrapped up in a cute polka dot tissue paper. I love love love the note cards, vellum stickers and post it notes with dainty lil hearts on em...and to my surprise, a SECOND crane note pad.

What are the odds? Two totally different parts of the world. Two totally different people. :D Thanks ladies. Ya'll rock!

I signed up for 2 swaps for March. One is a top itunes CD swap (easy breezey) and a mobile swap. The mobile swap is going to be a challenge. I have it planned in my head. I need to get on the ball and plan it on paper and get started with making it. Too much fun!

I'm off to do some planning.

Wish me luck!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

hey amy...i was just wondering if you came across any of those new sublime stitching patterns we talked about before christmas. i thought we had decided to do a mini little swap. that's what my last package i sent you was for. no biggie if you're not into it, but just thought i would ask. have a good week.

2/19/2007 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker