Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Business is booming!

Another one SOLD!
Originally uploaded by SewcialButterfly

I sold another turtle! Here are the bracelet and turtle packaged and ready to be mailed.


Sorry for the crappy quality of the pic. I tried to clean it up but actually messed it up. Eh.

I found great thank you cards to use for the packaging. And every item gets a Moo card. I want to be busy this weekend making more turtles. I am all out on my Etsy account. I am rather excited about all the success.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

Congrats! dear. It's fun to sell your creativity isn't it. I enjoy sharing with the world weather I give it away or sell it. ^_^
Have a wonderful Holiday weekend.

12/20/2006 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful!!!!

12/20/2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger Becka said...

Hey girl, I wanted to say that I am over on my wordpress.com blog.
I know I keep changing. I think WP will work better for me.
http://becka.wordpress.com

12/22/2006 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker