Sunday, December 10, 2006

Favorite Fabric Finds

Favorite Fabric Finds Originally uploaded by SewcialButterfly.

I've been collecting a ton of fabric. And as i've been organizing my ever growing craft area, I've come across all my favorite stashes of fabric. Here are my top favorites. I hope you enjoy them. Rather than them sitting in a box waiting to be used in a project, i wanted to share one of my addictions.

I cannot bring myself to cut into most of these. Others I have projects planned in my head but no time to start, much less finish, said projects.

Maybe having these prints posted here will keep me inspired while bringing a little eye candy to you too.

Click the picture to visit my Flickr photo set. Read the descriptions and view large to appreciate the print.

Cheers!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

I do that too, I can't seem to want to cut my favorite fabrics, for fear of messing up or losing them forever, hehehe I am so silly. I wait until I know exactly what to make.
Such pretty fabrics all! i <3 fabric too

12/11/2006 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker