Thursday, October 12, 2006

Finally!!!!


Finally!!!!
Originally uploaded by SewcialButterfly.
I was one of the lucky 10,000 pro account holders that received FREE Moo mini cards. My friend Andreanna sent me a link to a website and they were giving away 10,000 free 10 pack of these mini cards on the same day that I upgraded to Pro. The promo was for pro account holders so I was like, "Score!!!"

I was a little disappointed they hadn't arrived and today....I HAD MAIL!!!! I had them delivered to work so I am sure that the mailroom is sick and tired of me calling to see if I had anything on its way. Tee hee hee.

They came just in time to send with my proposal. :D I cannot wait to order a box of these cards. Now it's time to take more pictures to put on these adorable cards. :D

Off I go!

tags technorati :

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

kewl I checked those cards out and that is the neatest idea I have seen lately. I can think of many uses for those little cards. I might order me some for Christmas Greeting card inserts this year! Your lucky to have heard about the free offer, so kewl. ^_^

10/12/2006 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker