Monday, September 25, 2006

Pin Cushion Bracelet


Pin Cushion Bracelet
Originally uploaded by SewcialButterfly.
I don't remember where I found the tutorial for this pincushion. I experimented with filling it with sand but it did not plump up like in the picture. It was kinda small so I decided to make a bracelet out of it. I put some cardboard under the cushion so as not to stab yourself if the pin is accidently pushed all the way in. I'm making some larger ones too. I might put elastic on those to put on your sewing machine. I'll experiment and take pics and ya'll can vote on it. They are cute. I am such a perfectionist when it comes to my crafts that I end up spending too much time on em.

I am working on making some boxes for my items when they sell. I'll take pics and blog about em once I have some prototypes/

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

Super cute. My luck I would keep on sticking myself with one of these things. So I stick to my regular pin cushions. LOL =O

9/26/2006 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker