Thursday, September 14, 2006

Trapped Turtle


Trapped Turtle
Originally uploaded by SewcialButterfly.
Ok, Turtle #2 makes his debut. i am making a stockpile of these lil guys. I want to make a few prior to putting them up for sale on Etsy. I've decided to package them too. They are the perfect size for these lil celophane bags I bought. This one has a blank tag but I hope to design it this weekend.

***********************************************************
I finaly mailed off my internet friend's package. I hope they like it. I'll post pics as soon as she notifies me she received it. Keeping a secret has never been harder.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all.....

9/14/2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

Amy, you sneaky girl! Never in a million years did I expect to receive such a wonderful package in the mail! I loved your turtle pin cushion the minute you posted about him. And when you said you sent one to an internet friend I was so jealous! I cannot believe you sent me such a treat!!! I actually squealed out loud when opening everything, scaring my chihuahua to death! And the embroidery goodies...fabulous! You are so kind to send me a starter package complete with instructions, patterns, material, thread & a hoop! Woohoo I hit the jackpot. You are so kind. And I feel like a dunce...I did not realize you are in Austin! Have you been to the Stitch Craft Fair before? I've been thinking of making it down there for that. If I do we will have to meet up. How fun would that be? Thank you so much for everything!!! I plan to purchase more of your turtles for Christmas presents!!! (and one tiny Apple sidenote...my wireless keyboard you like so much has quit working for no apparent reason. I changed the batteries - and tested them. It says it's paired up but it won't connect all of a sudden. Oh well. I bought myself one with a cord. Guess we all need a backup anyway. I just don't know how to go about getting my wireless repaired.) I hope you have a fabulous weekend. I will be having a grand time playing with all my goodies!!! You rock girl.

9/15/2006 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker