Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Making Turtle


Making Turtle
Originally uploaded by SewcialButterfly.
I decided I want to make more of the turtle pin cushions (and had a few requests too). The cutting and the planning and the tracing is the most time consuming part of it all. I didn't have enough time to sew any last night but figured I'd plan em out. So I cut enough supplies for 6 and saved the templates in case I need to make more. I love this blue floral print. It was a scarf my sister gave me from Old Navy. I have been waiting for a project to use it and the brown square interior fabric. And viola! The turtlr provided the perfect project.

I tried to est how much ea turtle ended up costing me to make and got so frustrated in trying to figure it out I just decided to slap a $7 price on it and call it a day. I hope to make more stockpiles of projects so that they will be ready to just sew and sell on my Etsy account. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

I'm glad you've decided to sell these. They are adorable!

9/12/2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker