Sunday, September 17, 2006

Surprise!


Surprise!
Originally uploaded by SewcialButterfly.
Yea! I get to blog about my internet friend's surprise! Ok. I've been dying to post these pics. The internet friend I made the turtle pin cushion for had NO idea it was coming. JBHood and I met on flickr and she is an avid reader of my flickr and my blog. I appreciate her input and decided to put together a starter embroidery pack as a way to say thank you.

She's also mentioned she wants to learn to embroider. I dropped this in the mail thursday and she got it...Friday!

She said she was jealous that it wasn't for her when she read my first blog about the turtle pin cushion. But little did she know how sneaky I was being. I had never mentioned to her ANYTHING about the starte kit. I cannot wait to see what treasures she can stitch up!

Check out her blog Here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

I have bragged & bragged about my surprise package. Everyone I know is jealous! :)

9/19/2006 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker