Monday, October 02, 2006

Sewcial Butterflies

I started a new group called Sewcial Butterflies. He he he. I love playing with Sewcial Butterfly!

I've put posts on Craigslist to find other crafters to get together once a month. Like a book club for crafters. I have received a few responses and in trying to come up with a way to communicate all my ideas to everyone, I created the google group. I've created a Myspace for Sewcial Butterfly.

It all seems to be coming together. I'll keep you posted on the group development.

********************************************
UPDATED 10/03/06
The Sewcial Butterflies group has been moved to Yahoo! because Yahoo! offers more features. Here is how you too can join.


Click here to join Sewcial_Butterflies
Click to join Sewcial_Butterflies


Again, I have no idea why this show up WAAAAAY down here. Eh, go figure.


2 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

Awww, the group isn't coming up on Google Groups. Just let me know if you get it back up. Good luck. I will join up. ^_^

10/03/2006 3:43 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

that's awesome! have you ever been to a craft mafia meeting? i want to start an arlington branch, but none of my friends are into crafting!

10/06/2006 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker