Sunday, October 08, 2006

We have lift off!!!

FINALLY!!!! It is rather simple and not as elaborate as I first hoped but it is finally launched. 2 months ago I purchased the www.SewcialButterfly.com domain.

I've been looking for help to set it up and with a lil elbow grease and countless hours behind the compuer I was able to get the site up. I designed the floral print with the help of some wonderful Photoshop brushes found at Jason Gaylor's blog. If you use Photoshop, these brushes are a must. I love both sets of the Fresh Foilage.

I hope to do more web design over the next couple of months and do a proper site launch. I designed a banner for my Etsy account and redesigned the SB Myspace to match. You probabyl even noticed some changes to this blog. The banner, headers and navigation buttons were changed to match the Home site's page.

:D I am rather proud of this. I did it all by myself!!!!

Yay me!!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

so cool amy!

10/09/2006 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker