Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sewcial Butterfly Vector Logo


Sewcial Butterfly Logo
Originally uploaded by SewcialButterfly.
I've been wanting and NEEDING to get my logo in vector form. I want to add it to a lot of things, sew in labels to name one. I posted a plea in a Flickr group for help. I have no time to learn illustrator and be efficient enough to create what I am looking for. So I posted a pic of the SB pin and this is what one kind soul was able to do for me. Daniel Semper came to my rescue. And I am forever grateful. Now I can send it to my label contact and get that ball rolling.

WOO HOO!!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger THE MODERN DAD said...

ugh, i hear you on the vector thing, its kinda like spanish.... if someone would have taught me Illustrator before photoshop, my life would be so much easier. But noooo, theres no allure in vectors if you cant superimpose an afro on your friend.

10/20/2006 12:06 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Ha Ha! I know what you mean about learning photoshop before illustrator. I know so much about photoshop that illustrator looks like a LOT of work. LOL @ Afro...cuz it's true. LMAO Thanks man.

10/20/2006 12:53 AM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

anytime you need help w/stuff like this let me know. i use illustrator all day, every day. it's my bestest friend...most days :)

10/20/2006 8:14 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

You sooooo rock!!!! I certainly appreciate your offer and just may take you up on it. :D I am thankful our paths have crossed. :D We should make plans to go to the Stitch craft show & fashion show 11.11.06 Let me know if you are interested.

10/20/2006 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.

I did the logo with Adobe Flash 8.

I recommend it for vector designs. It is really easy to use compared to Illustrator.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielsemper/187915082/

Look that for example. I did it using Flash and nothing else.

@the modern that: Hola como estas ;)

10/20/2006 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker