Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Vices

My Vices Originally uploaded by SewcialButterfly
My apologies for being so negectful over the past few weeks. I will post updates soon. I just wanted to share this lil blog since I had a moment to spare.
**************************************************************
Over the past few weeks I've been shopping at the Goodwill Outlet because I discovered the large selection of vintage books. It being the outlet, you never know what they are going to have because they bring new stock out every hour.

I've been lucky enough to get a generous size book collection started. I am totally diggin' the vintage books from the early '60's.

I went to Ikea last nite to buy some magazine boxes and bought some storage boxes because I have fabric out the wazoo. I was organizing, sorting and storing the fabrics that have been living on my couch. I cam to realize that I am addicted to fabric, books, buttons and my crafts.

I was organizing my Flickr sets when I realized this. LOL So I created a little mosaic to celebrate my vices.

Enjoy!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

I have a fabric vise too, and no idea how to organize it all. hehehe I am keeping away from the remnants section of the stores for now, or I would buy more more more. LOL Somebody stop me. ;-) I find the beads and buttons so much easier to organize. Have a great day. *hugs* 4U

12/07/2006 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker