Thursday, December 14, 2006

Turtle in Green

Turtle in Green. Originally uploaded by SewcialButterfly

I received an email from my Etsy account. A gentleman wanted to know if Turtle was made with a green shell. I have this green quilted fabric like the brown fabric used on the original turtle and had evey intention of making the second version. I even listed turtle with the note to check back for a green turtle but have not had the time or inspiration to do so.

This email was the kick in the pants that I needed. I had so much fun making this lil guy last nite. Friends at work have already placed orders for a few for X-mas gifts. I need to make X-mas ornaments this weekend too. Man will I be busy.

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger THE MODERN DAD said...

i want to buy one of these for akello. no rush. can i machine wash them? should i buy through etsy? yow!

12/17/2006 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker