Friday, January 05, 2007

WIP: Red Bird

WIP: Red Bird
Originally uploaded by SewcialButterfly

I bought a great dutch feltcraft book at half price for my birthday. I paid WAY too much for it but had to have it for a couple of the projects it has. One in particular is this bird project.

I want to make this bird for a friend of mine. I think it will be appreciated. A lil thank you for his support of Sewcial Butterfly. I hope the finished project is how I am picturing it in my head. I'll be hand sewing the whole thing. eeek!

I'll keep ya'll posted.

Wish me luck!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

That is a pretty bird your going to make.
Did you get my e-mail I sent to you the other day my friend? Just wanted to check in with you about the swap. I do hope all is well with you. I just wanted to check and see if you sent me anything, I never received anything if you had.
Happy New Year!

1/08/2007 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker