Monday, January 22, 2007

Petite Blythe...a day for celebration

I have to admit I have been sucked into the world that is Blythe. I've searched the pages of ebay, www, & flickr trying to decide which one I want. Although the price has me cringing, the endless ides keep me excited.

I eventually will get a 12" model. If I am going to spend that much money, I want to make sure it's one that I want. In the meantime, I've ventured into the world of Petite Blythe dolls.

I am partial to dark haired dolls. Found this cutie and could not resist. Only after purchasing her did I find a hawaiian one just as cute from the same seller. I shall be purchasing her in 2 paychecks. He he he.

It's sad when you are planning your next doll purchase (fix) around your paydays. I love her and she is sitting on my monitor here at work. I cannot wait until I get a chance to make her some clothes.

Wish me luck

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker