Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm Baaaack!

I'm Baaaack! Originally uploaded by SewcialButterfly

It is soooo good to be home! I've had some car issues over the past 3 weeks and have spent those 3 weeks at my sisters. It was nice getting nephew time and watching cable but I really didn't feel like I could get creative there.

So I got home Saturday and looked at my apartment. A mess. My crafts have overtaken not only my life but they are everywhere you look. My desk was in the corner of the living room next to the couch and I added a long table for my sewing machine. Then I added a shelf, then I added this and that.

I NEED A SPACE JUST FOR MY CRAFTS!!!! I have built in shelves in my dining room. The bottom shelf I have lined with magazine boxes. A llight bulb went off. I moved my antique Duncan Pfife table with the drop leaves into the corner where my desk once sat and moved everything into my dining room. Woo hoo! Instant craft room. Now I can see the TV while I craft or work on the computer.

I stayed up pretty much all night getting organized. well, at least my shelves and sewing table are organized. LOL In all the organizing I found my red Polaroid camera and IT HAD FILM. The strange thing is that I don't ever remember putting film in it. It is at least a year old but decided to take the last of the pics of my beautiful new area...the organized part at least.

:( The film is expired and didn't develop complete and the color is all yucky. LOL I wasn't expecting digital quality so i am not disappointed. You can get an idea of my new area. It inspires me and I cannot wait to get crafting. I am back and have a good feelin about 2007.

now I can work on my swaps...I have yours Becka...I just need to find a box to mail it in. I am sooo sorry it's taken me soo long but I kept finding cuteness to put in it. I promise to get it to you soon.

I hope to do more catching up the rest of the week. Off I go to do more cleaning and organizing.

Wish me luck!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker