Sunday, February 18, 2007

Square One

Creations Originally uploaded by SewcialButterfly
I designed and created a fun book cover for my new journal. I joined Weight Watchers again and need to make it fun or I will get bored. The journal is not hardcover and will not last the full 3 months with everyday use. So in order for it to last the 3 months I decided to make a little cover for it.

The old version of the journal used to fit in my day runner. They changed the journal to be a little more modern looking. I guess they want to target a younger demographic. But it is square now. Boooo. My day runner isn't square so I had to come up with a new cover for it. It is a 3 month journal and it won't last past 1 because I carry everything in my purse. I don't want it to fall apart. So I designed a cover for the journal.I like how it turned out. :D

I bought a point calculator. I soooo wanted one of these the 1st time around but they were only available overseas. So yay! I have one but hate the WW logo on everything. So being the crafty diva that I am decided to glue buttons on the calculator which makes it look more like a compact.

I know this is only 1/2 crafty. But I am back at square one and wanted to share with everyone my new journey. :D

Wish me luck!

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I'm in love with the argyle and the button. Go fellow WW'er!

2/19/2007 7:49 AM  
Blogger meg said...

these are great! i'm a ww'er, too and so would love to have something cover my book. i may have to try something like this out!

2/19/2007 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker