Saturday, February 10, 2007

Pincushion Swap

Cupcake Originally uploaded by SewcialButterfly

I received my pincushion yesterday from the pincushion swap on Swap-Bot. It arrived in a ver large box, too big for a pincushion. I opened it and in it were 2 cute boxes almost the size of a square tissue box. they both had an adorable knitted cupcake pincushion, ribbon, scissors and a seam ripper. One was purple and the other red. i was confused. "Were we supposed to send 2 to out partner?" I started to feel a lil guilty for only sending one.

I read the enclosed note that said the extra one was for my sister, Suzy. OMG! How freakin' nice is that? I don't even emember bloggin about her. Gigi must have read my blog top to bottom or something. I was sure to leave Gigi an excellent rating.

Thank you Gigi! I love it.

*picture above is only of the one I kept. Suzy kept the red one. I didn't get a chance to take a pic of it. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker